Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Re: Meeting with Bill Dawson

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to remind you that Bill Dawson is going to give us some
tips on gardening tonight at 5:30 at Creative Living. Hope to see you
all there.

Best regards,
Tatiana Parfenova

2010/11/9 Tatiana Parfenova <tatiana.v.parfenova@gmail.com>:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Bill Dawson will kind to meet with us on Tuesday, November 30th @ 5:30 based
> on the requests that some of you send me. Once again, Bill Dawson is a
> Coordinator of the Growing to Green Program of the Franklin Park
> Conservatory and he would talk about something exiting on gardening and it
> would be free of charge for us! Please, let me know as soon as possible if
> the date and time work for you, so I can confirm it with Bill.
>
> I stopped this morning to clean the garden and there was only one corner of
> corn left for me to compost. Thank you all for your cleaning efforts,
> especially April, who got all the community plot in a day! Additionally, I
> want to thank everyone for a productive first season of work in the garden!
>
> Sincerely,
> Tanya Parfenova
>
> 2010/11/5 April Calkovsky <aprilcalkovsky@gmail.com>
>>
>> All,
>> I have severely sprained my foot and I am not able to work in the garden
>> this weekend to finish putting it to bed. I really need help clearing out
>> the last plots, including the raised beds. It doesn't have to be done in the
>> cold tomorrow, but it really does need to be done sometime over this next
>> week. It is going to be in the 50s on Sunday, and in the 60s on Monday and
>> Tuesday.
>>
>> I'm in a soft cast and a walking boot for the next 2 months and I have
>> strict orders not to work in the garden or do anything else strenuous.
>>
>> Can anyone please help? Please email me or call me.
>>
>> thanks,
>> April
>> 614-477-8610
>
>