Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Re: Happy Holidays!!!

Hello...
 
I will be at the NECKO event on Thursday. However, I will be coming late as I have a previous event.
 
I will be bringing a pound cake.
 
Best wishes...
 
Marlinda


From: April Calkovsky <aprilcalkovsky@gmail.com>
To: MARLINDA IYER <sardoviamsi@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 8:29:32 AM
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays!!!

Hi Marlinda,
It's April. Thanks so much again for the award. It is really special to me!
Are you coming to the holiday party for NECKO and/or the garden meeting? The garden meeting starts at 6:30pm at Creative Living and the Holiday Party starts at 7:30pm, this Thursday, December 9th.

My address is
April Calkovsky
6674 Morehampton Ct
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

I hope to see you Thursday!
april

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 5:19 AM, MARLINDA IYER <sardoviamsi@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hello...
 
I am trying to update my address book and holiday card list.  I am not sure if your email still works but if it does, please drop me a line or two and kindly include you mailing (postal mail) address.  Thank you very much.
 
Hope your holiday is full of JOY and happiness.
 
Best wishes...
 
Marlinda