Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Re: Meeting and Holiday Party

Sorry, others prefer to keep the potluck a holiday celebration and not a garden meeting.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Tatiana Parfenova <tatiana.v.parfenova@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I, personally, would prefer to combine potluck and meeting. It seems
that meeting are more fun this way and sometimes even more productive.
Let me know what you decide, please.

Tanya

2010/12/1 April Calkovsky <aprilcalkovsky@gmail.com>:
> All,
> Here's Bill Dawson's email address bdawson@fpconservatory.org
> Don't be shy about contacting him, he's such a great resource.
>
> Thanks to all who came to the meeting last night - it was such a great
> brainstorming session! I think we have some great ideas to keep our garden
> passion burning throughout the winter!
>
> I'd like to invite everyone to the NECKO Holiday Party at Creative Living
> December 9th. I'd like to have a garden meeting before the potluck fun
> begins. If we could hold our meeting from 6pm-7:15pm or so and the potluck
> begins at 7:30pm. If that is challenging because people need to bring hot
> dishes to the potluck, please let me know. If people are able, we could have
> a completely separate meeting another night, sometime between December 9th
> and 22nd.
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks!
> April
>