Saturday, May 14, 2011

Garden help May 21 & 22

Hello All,
Since it was just me in the garden today, not much got accomplished. So, we have to have another big work day next weekend. We really need to work together to get the community plot going. Here's the plan:
 
Patrick (my boyfriend) is going to till the plots again today - I tried using Lu's awesome antique push tiller, but it was a little much for me (thanks anyway Lu!)
Jack (my son) is going to mow and weed whack today
I'll be going back to the garden tonight to get the hose system set up and turn on the water. I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to set up the hose system, but I'll send an email later once I have figured it out.
 
 
Saturday, May 21st
9:00am-noon
Plant the community plot
 
Sunday, May 22nd
9:00am-??
Make the paver paths for the wheelchairs. We'll have a group from OSU helping with this, but that doesn't mean we don't need more hands! We need as many hands and levels as possible. If anyone has a level we can use, please let me know and I'll pick it up this week. I'm going to work with Home Depot to get the edging material and the sand we need for this project.
 
See you next Saturday!
 
thanks,
april
614-477-8610